Cowboy Taco > Throwback Thursday Recipes
April 15 2020
Howdy Cowboy Cookers! Now that you have Campfire Veggies under your belt, let’s cook up a full meal perfect for a hearty lunch or dinner. This week in #ThrowbackThursdayRecipes we’re bringing back the Cowboy Taco. A true Tex Mex classic with a kick.
Follow along with the recipe below and make sure to share photos or video of you making this recipe with us on Instagram by tagging @cowboychicken
- Pita Bread
- 3 oz Campfire Veggie Mix
- 2 oz Corn
- 2 oz Black Beans
- 2 oz BBQ Sauce
- 2oz Pico de Gallo
- Cowboy Chicken Rotisserie Chicken Breast
- Lightly grill pita on both sides.
- In sauté pan on medium-high heat, combine veggies, corn, black bean, and 1 oz of BBQ sauce. Heat thoroughly.
- Place freshly pulled Cowboy Chicken Rotisserie Chicken Breast on pita bread and top with veggie mixture.
- Sprinkle with Pico and drizzle on remaining BBQ sauce.
- Fold together and enjoy!