Your safety is important to us
AN UPDATE ON OUR DINING ROOM OPERATIONS
From all of us here at Cowboy Chicken, we hope you, your families, and loved ones are staying safe & healthy during this challenging time and we appreciate your continued support as we have been dealing with ongoing changes due to COVID-19. Thank you from all of us for not only your trust but also your generosity for our team.
We are excited to announce that we have reopened most of our dining rooms across the country! While we’re excited to see your faces again, we want to assure you that Cowboy Chicken continues to implement strict safety measures to provide a safe experience for our guests and our teams. We will continue to provide Pronto Pickup, Curbside Service, and Delivery for those that feel safer doing so.
Food safety and sanitation have always been a top priority of ours and since the onset of COVID-19, we’ve implemented even stricter guidelines:
- All employees are required to maintain strict handwashing techniques. They are required to wear gloves at all times and change them frequently.
- Our employees are required to pass a health screen before they can clock-in for their shift.
- We have implemented in-store social distancing measures, like floor markers, and spacing our tables & chairs so that those who choose to dine-in can do so comfortably and safely.
- Sanitation shields have been installed at all registers to ensure a layer of protection between the cashier and our guest.
- We will continue to offer curbside service to limit person-to-person contact. All staff will continue to wear face coverings and gloves for curbside pickup.
- High-touch areas, such as doors, drink machines, payment devices, countertops, tables, and chairs are being regularly disinfected.
- We are continuing to follow the highest food & safety standards possible