Kid’s Quesadillas > Throwback Thursday Recipes
April 29 2020
Last but not least in our final installments of our #ThrowbackThursdayRecipes series is one for the kids! This week we’ll be cooking up the Cowboy Chicken Kid’s Quesadillas. A simple yet flavorful recipe which the kids are sure to demand seconds of. Not to mention, you can always kick it up a notch and add sautéed peppers, onions, and mushrooms to make it a “grown-up” quesadilla or even add some fresh Pico de Gallo for some zing!
We’ve enjoyed sharing in your cooking experiences, so make sure to tag @cowboychicken in any photos or videos you take while you’re preparing this recipe at home!
- ½ Cowboy Chicken Rotisserie Breast
- Pita Bread
- 4 oz Cheddar/Monterey Blend
- Lightly grill white pita on both sides.
- Top pita with cheese blend and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Cut Cowboy Chicken Rotisserie Chicken breast into 1/2” pieces and place on half of pita.
- Fold pita in half.
- Cut into 3 wedges and enjoy!