Transforming Cowboy Chicken Holiday Leftovers into Delightful Dishes
November 10 2023
The holiday season is all about spending quality time with loved ones, enjoying festive gatherings, and indulging in delicious dinners. But with the Cowboy Chicken holiday turkey package, the feast doesn’t just end with your holiday meal. If you’re lucky enough to end up with any leftovers, you can enjoy them in new, fresh, flavorful ways with these easy and delicious recipes featuring some of our holiday favorites. While you can always simply reheat and eat, why not get creative and transform those fixin’s into new, scrumptious dishes? We’ll show you how to turn your Cowboy Chicken holiday leftovers into delightful meals with three delectable recipes. Let’s get cooking and savor the holiday spirit all over again!
Easy Green Beans Casserole Recipe
The green bean casserole is one side dish that has become a holiday dinner staple. While Cowboy Chicken’s fresh, seasoned green beans are already a crowd-pleaser, you can take them to the next level by turning them into a creamy, cheesy casserole. Elevate your dinner table with this easy and delicious Green Beans Casserole recipe:
- 2 cups of Cowboy Chicken Green Beans
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup of corn flakes
- 1 to 1.5 cups of Monterey Jack cheese
- 2 sticks of butter
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- Melt 2 sticks of butter in a saucepan
- Add to pan 2 cups of Cowboy Chicken Green Beans
- Add a cup of sour cream to the pan
- Add pepper
- Add salt
- Stir, remove from heat, and add to a baking dish
- Sprinkle 1 to 1.5 cups of Monterey Jack Cheese on top and cover with corn flakes
- Bake uncovered until the casserole is bubbling and the cheese is golden brown.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and serve your delicious Green Beans Casserole.
Now you have a mouthwatering Green Beans Casserole to level up your leftovers and add a touch of excitement to your post-holiday meals.
Easy Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe
Sweet potatoes come in all forms during the holiday season, from pies to soufflés, making them an integral part of every festive meal. Your holiday feast wouldn’t be complete without savoring the unique flavors of sweet potatoes, and Cowboy Chicken’s Sweet Potato Casserole is destined to become your new family favorite. This dish allows you to enjoy those heavenly sweet potatoes with a delightful twist, ensuring they never go to waste.
- 3 cups Cowboy Chicken Sweet Potatoes
- 1/3 cup flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 to 2 cups marshmallows
- 2 eggs beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a mixing bowl, smash 3 cups of Cowboy Chicken sweet potato (remove the skin) and add melted butter.
- Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix together the flour, brown sugar, walnuts, melted butter, and nutmeg.
- Sprinkle this mixture evenly over the sweet potato mixture.
- Add the marshmallows evenly.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the top is golden brown.
- Let it cool for a few minutes and serve your Sweet Potato Casserole.
With this delicious casserole, you’ll be savoring the flavors of Cowboy Chicken sweet potatoes in a whole new way.
Easy Turkey Tetrazzini Recipe
Cowboy Chicken’s Wood Fire Rotisserie Turkey takes the spotlight as the meal centerpiece for any holiday gathering this season, and its savory goodness gets even better the next day. While you can certainly enjoy our turkey on its own, why not give it a fresh new look in time for lunch with just a few additional ingredients?! The holiday dinner isn’t the only time you can revel in the juicy goodness of our wood fire turkey. Now, you can turn your turkey leftovers into a tasty Turkey Tetrazzini. Here’s how you can whip up this creamy and comforting dish.
- 2 cups chopped Cowboy Chicken rotisserie turkey
- 1 (8oz) package egg noodles
- 1 (10.75oz) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 (6oz) can sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- In a large skillet, sauté mushrooms, in butter until they are soft.
- Stir in turkey, condensed soup, sour cream, salt and pepper. Cook and stir until the mixture thickens and bubbles.
- Combine the cooked noodles, and turkey mixture in a baking dish.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes or until the top is bubbly and golden.
- Remove from the oven, let cool, and serve.
Turn this new take on leftover turkey into a new weeknight favorite!
Unleash your culinary creativity with these flavorful recipes, and turn your Cowboy Chicken holiday leftovers into mouthwatering meals guaranteed to surprise and delight your family and friends. Embrace the adventure in your kitchen, and savor the joy of cooking!
Enjoy a complete holiday feast with all your beloved fixin’s and traditional staples, including Wood Fire Rotisserie Turkey, Twice Baked Potatoes, Green Beans, Country Style Stuffing, 12 Homestyle Dinner Rolls, and scrumptious Peach Cobbler. With your leftovers, create new dishes and traditions that your family will continue to love even after the holiday dinner. Let Cowboy Chicken do the cooking this holiday season, order your Cowboy Chicken holiday turkey package today!